The general objective of the CDT-Innova-Tourism Spaces project that the Extremadura Tourism Cluster carries out every year is: To spread innovative projects and initiatives and stimulate the creation of ideas through public and/or private cooperation between different agents that form part of the regional tourism sector and transversal organisations to the same.
Financed by:Department of Tourism, Ministry of Economy and Infrastructures of the Regional Government of Extremadura
- Members of the AEI Cluster del Turismo de Extremadura(Tourism Cluster of Extremadura).
- Entrepreneurs of the regional tourism sector.
- University students.
- Public administration managers.
- Companies transversal to the tourism sector (especially: icts, environment, energy efficiency, communication and marketing).
Main actions of the project
- Celebration of the Working Day in Espacios CDT Innova-Turismo.
- Award for the Best Tourism Initiative of the year.
- Share, analyse and disseminate the tourism results of the year.